Restorative Yoga Training
Deepen your practice and enhance self-care with Restorative Yoga. This training will examine the history, theory, sequencing and art of teaching Restorative Yoga. Whether you intend to practice at home or teach private or group classes you will complete this course with a clear understanding of the physical, emotional and beneficial aspects of the practice. This training is suitable for 200- and 300-hour certified teachers of any Yoga Alliance registered school.
- History and Theory of the practice
- Props and setup
- Incorporating Breathing techniques
- Verbal cueing and Voice control
- Visualizations, Relaxation and Music enhancements
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Practice Teach
- And more…
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Understand the difference between Yang, Yin and Restorative Yoga practices
- Identify and discern proper use of props to support the physical body to encourage the maximum benefit from the practice
- Safely and effectively sequence and cue set up for a variety of restorative postures
- Find resources and support for continued growth and education
Live Online: $345
Includes 15 contact hours, comprehensive, downloadable fully-illustrated instructor manual, proof of attendance and certification administration. Those who complete certification also earn ChildLight Instructor Circle membership. Scholarship Opportunities & Group Discounts are available on a limited basis.
Register with a purchase order here.
Teachers are able to request the resources their students need to thrive, and that means something different for every classroom. Donor’s Choose receives classroom project requests from every corner of America, spanning every subject and grade level, so projects can be supported that match donor criteria including yoga & mindfulness training registrations, books, mats and curriculum for the classroom. Read some tips from the Horace Mann Company here.
Jamie Z., Teacher
Curt H., Teacher
Justin L., Teacher
Jenn P., Occupational Therapist
Katie L., Teacher
Tyler W., Teacher