Yoga & Mindfulness Virtual Assembly
ChildLight Education Company’s Yoga & Mindfulness Virtual Assemblies focus on youth in grades PreK-G8 and are appropriate for all kinds of settings, including school classrooms, scout troops, homeschoolers, YWCAs/YMCAs, Boys and Girls Clubs, and more! These interactive assemblies discuss healthy habits and how, where, and when people can practice yoga & mindfulness. Watch a preview of the PreK-G5 assembly below!
Included With Your Purchase
- Five-day access to a 33-minute, pre-recorded Yoga & Mindfulness virtual assembly facilitated by ChildLight co-owners, Sally Delisle & Megan Morris.
- Integration with Covey’s, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”/ Willard Schools Seven Habits with a PDF of the habits defined in detail.
- Optional post-viewing Q&A PDF for teachers to lead with students.
- PDF and PNG version of all of the postures/exercises covered during the assembly. Teachers can hang the graphic in their classroom and continue to practice the sequence for the rest of the year!
- A unique coupon code to receive $50 OFF ChildLight training tuition will be offered to any adult affiliated with the school (teachers, staff, parents, etc.).
- A 10% discount on a ChildLight Professional Development Workshop will be honored if an administrator books the inservice within one year of sharing our Yoga & Mindfulness Virtual Assembly.
- Discounted Virtual Yoga Series for Educators. We see you and know how challenging things are right now. Let us support you with a 30-60 minute yoga practice before or after the school day to reset your nervous system and allow some time for rest. Fee is determined by group size. Click here to inquire.
- Anyone who joins our mailing list receives a free yoga & mindfulness lesson plan! Subscribe here.
“I love that the seven habits were used because my school uses those!” – Avery, grade 1
“This virtual assembly is extremely sensory-friendly. Sally and Megan are centered on the screen, there are no loud surprises, flashing lights or crazy bright colors. It is calm, organized and easy to follow.” – Marcia M., SLP Exeter School District
“It was so fun getting to do yoga with my class. We put our mats and towels on the floor. It was cool!” – Sophia, grade 2
“The students loved participating in the yoga. They had just done yoga in PE so they were ready to jump right in. They definitely were excited about it and pushed the desks out of the way!” – Mrs. Schurz, Shawnee School District
After your purchase, we will reach out to you via email to confirm the 5-days you would like to have access to the assembly and answer any questions you may have about the viewing process.
Looking for funding? Contact us for suggestions.