House Yoga to Benefit the ChildLight Scholarship Fund
We have seen a tremendous increase in scholarship requests over the last year. We get it. Things are expensive right now! It has always been important to us to keep our trainings affordable and accessible to all. For this reason, we award approximately $10,000 annually in scholarships. Your participation in this donation-based all-levels yoga class will allow us to award even more scholarships in 2023!
This class will happen live online, co-taught by ChildLight’s co-owners, Sally Delisle & Megan Morris. After the live event, all registrants will have access to the recording for seven days.
Set up in the comfort of your own space for some house yoga!
We are giving away prizes based on the amount that you donate at registration. See what free gifts you can receive below. You can also gift these prizes to a friend.
- $0 – I want to be in community
- $10 – I can cover my participation in the class
- $20 – Mandala Coloring Sheet [PDF]
- $40 – ChildLight Shirt
- $50 – Hoberman Sphere
- $75 – ChildLight Hat
- $100 – One Class Series Registration
- $150 – One Curriculum Pack
- $250 – One Doula Training Registration
- $500 – One Self-Paced Training Registration
- $1000 – One Live Online Training Registration
- $2500 – One Yoga School Registration (200-Hour RYS, 95-Hour RCYS, 85-Hour RPYS or 30-Yin Yoga School)